1. lilith72 avatar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:17 PM, lilith72 said:

I've been trying to go for pre-sale since 10...Coloado Springs still is not open on the pre-sale! FRUSTRATION!!!!!!

2. DumkoffJeff avatar

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 1:51 PM, DumkoffJeff said:

My friends and I all got the passcode to purchase the CitiBank presale on May 23 through TicketMaster for The Lyric in Baltimore, Maryland; but there was no mention about getting a signed lithograph. Any information on how to get them?
    Thanks!
    -Jeff aka DumkoffJeff

3. DumkoffJeff avatar

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 1:50 PM, DumkoffJeff said:

Thanks!
    -Jeff aka DumkoffJeff

4. Postman65 avatar

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Postman65 said:

When you return to Rome? let's wait you to make a beautiful party !

5. SRC avatar

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 10:19 PM, SRC said:

Clearwater-May 19th. - Perfect! New memories to cherish and old revisited. Thanks Dave for signing my son's shirt. A real class act! My offspring will know and appreciate the sound of JD.

6. Icalamel avatar

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Icalamel said:

Last presale the site wasn't working and kept crashing. I was abe to go directly to ticket master and get a presale ticket with a passcode that a member of the Janes Community sent. Anyone here know the presale passcode?

7. JYerks avatar

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 10:35 AM, JYerks said:

I am so excited that you are coming to Syracuse, NY in August it will be my 1st Jane's Addiction show ever and I am super stoked!!! I went all out for this concert ticket the VIP pkg for sure! :D
    -JYerka