1. Danny Doyle avatar

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Danny Doyle said:

...if you didn't see the May shows like I didn't then click on any show...it will take you to your city...i got row U for a pre-sale ticket? How do spell LAME...I spell it B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T. Let's save all the close seats for the stupid ass corporate clients & ticket vendors!!! LAME!!!!

2. 505Jeff avatar

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 9:22 AM, 505Jeff said:

This shit is NOT working!!!!!!!!!

3. 505Jeff avatar

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 9:15 AM, 505Jeff said:

Well, this turned out to be a BIG promo cor Citi. LAME!!!

4. Oceans.JA avatar

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 8:27 AM, Oceans.JA said:

After one Fucking hour I finally got tickets. If you do not see the May shows like I didn't then click on any show. That will lead you to the show you want to see. I was wait so I have row J for the Clearwater show. If anyone has closer and wants to sell please let me know. Good Luck Everyone!!! But this was Bullshit!

5. cjbox44 avatar

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 8:25 AM, cjbox44 said:

Anyone have the houston citi bank code?

6. Danny Doyle avatar

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 8:24 AM, Danny Doyle said:

...unable to register for a free Fan Club account...can only purchase pre-sale through CITI CARD? WTF?!!!

7. asbatch avatar

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 8:20 AM, asbatch said:

boo on Citi card presale only!!!!!

8. slowfoodgirl avatar

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 8:01 AM, slowfoodgirl said:

search on Twitter for Janes Addiction and your city. For example, here is the Charlotte info. I think you still have to purchase with a Citibank credit card for the code to work. http://www.tmpresale.com/2012/03/07/janes-addictions-concert-in-charlotte-nc-presale-code.html#utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PresalePasswords+%28Wiseguys+Ticketmaster+Presale+Passwords%29

9. issab avatar

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 8:00 AM, issab said:

I'm still not showing the May dates on my computer but was able to buy my tix through my phone

10. slowfoodgirl avatar

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:59 AM, slowfoodgirl said:

If you go to events page and only see March events, click on one of the March events, even if it's not your city or the show you want to see (I used Milwaukee). From that event page, click "view all" at the top and you'll see all the May dates. I wasn't able to view all the May dates from the events link at the homepage, but was able to view them using this method. Definitely convoluted, but it works. Good luck all!