1. Holly Ann avatar

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:33 AM, Holly Ann said:

Why is this so difficult?!!! I think that Jane's Addiction should have true fans pay money to be a part of their fan club if they are going to play such small venues...the scalpers are having a blast right now tying everything up and laughing all the way to the bank.....

2. GMarek avatar

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:32 AM, GMarek said:

I went to the Milwaukee show in Events. Then clicked on View All and it brought up all the shows, new ones included. I couldn't get there through the events link but this worked for me. Hope it works for you.

3. Tommy37 avatar

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:26 AM, Tommy37 said:

on the home page click "view all" and on the left it will show all cities, click on your city and scroll down.

4. repete avatar

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:25 AM, repete said:

anyone want to get me 3 tix for miami - or give me your 6 digits? LOL

5. Oceans.JA avatar

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:24 AM, Oceans.JA said:

I went to events I see no May shows? Does anyone else?

6. Tempe avatar

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:23 AM, Tempe said:

No dates past March are showing for me on the Events page.

7. Tommy37 avatar

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:20 AM, Tommy37 said:

Go to the events, then the city of choice then purchase tickets at the bottom of the page. Got mine at 1001.

8. JanesFanJeff avatar

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:20 AM, JanesFanJeff said:

Been refreshing screenfor 20 minutes! What's up? I have no Citi Card so I need this to work!! Very desperate for Orlando Tix!!!!!!

9. Tempe avatar

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:17 AM, Tempe said:

this is awful. I want to surprise my husband with tickets. he's had it so rough lately. damn.

10. surfmiami avatar

On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:17 AM, surfmiami said:

Go to the ticketmaster/livenation site. Use the first SIX digits of your Citi card as the password. Works fine.

What doesn't work are the links through this Fan Club site.