1. Space Scout avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 2:23 AM, Space Scout said:

It's a rather interesting theory and a beautiful song. Thank you for your new album! Your music is such a sophisticated pleasure. I'm never tired of listening to it, because each time it reveals something new. It's amazing!
    p.s. come to Moscow, please!

2. djblank avatar

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 1:39 PM, djblank said:

Thank you, boys . . . for everything you have created!! My ears, eyes, heart and soul can only marvel at your artistic creations.

3. RobertLC avatar

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 11:36 AM, RobertLC said:

Having listened to Jane's since the 80's when I lived in California, I never felt you got the recognition you deserve. Your music was all I listened too in my teens, during those chemically charged intimately spiritual nights in my bedroom, or walking through the desert north of Palm Springs searching for nothing and everything. I feel that we have grown together, persevered our sometimes dangerous quest for knowledge and understanding of our being. I am happy to see that we have both found significance in our existence and endure still. I just saw you in Pensacola and thought you sounded clean and happy. The set list was exactly what I was hoping for...perfect in my opinion. From what I have heard the new album is the best since Ritual.
    I am glad you are now recognized as "fixtures". Thanks for keeping it up.

4. Andrew of the thousanndth sword avatar

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Andrew of the thousanndth sword said:

I knew exactly what this song meant. and i love janes addiction "drawn to each other for thirty years, it was meant to be, it was janes addiction" says steph perkins, i need you to know that most fans stand behind your evolution. but you need to understand to not take advantage of the fans. I hope we do not have to wait another decade for another great escape artist, that would be a complete insult. however if you guys release another great escape artist in the sooner times, well that would pay a nicer compliment/respect to the fans ;) allah akbar

5. Andrew of the thousanndth sword avatar

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Andrew of the thousanndth sword said:

6. Andrew of the thousanndth sword avatar

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Andrew of the thousanndth sword said:

7. Andrew of the thousanndth sword avatar

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 10:51 AM, Andrew of the thousanndth sword said:

8. JAckie avatar

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 9:32 PM, JAckie said:

Thanks Perry you're the man! I had no idea what the song meant but i know you wouldn't write anything to blow yourselves up. Screw the press, their creativity goes as far as observing other people's art and criticizing. Keep it up! (PS come to vancouver)