MAD STAIRS IS YOUR FAN

Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 8:20 AM

Hi guys!

I'm from Helsinki, Finland and I'm forming a new band here. It is called Mad Stairs. I have gotten loads of inspiration from your album 'Strays' and the movie 'Three Days'.

I especially reviewed the visual aspects of a rock show in a new light after seeing 'Three Days'. I am not a newbie to the seedier side around rock, but with you guys' rock the warm spirits and love do not disappear.

As a thank you and humble gift to you guys, feel free to check up on my two previous bands Anima and Gasoline and the current one, Mad Stairs.

The Mad Stairs Myspace is not very well presented because of the now dated demos on show, but as soon as I find the right guitar player and keyboardist, we will record record some new material in there with Definitely Baby on vocals, can't do the electric guitar and sing at the same time with respect, Ville Väätäinen (Uzva, Laineen Kasperi) on drums and Janne Viitanen (bass solo Finnish Champ 2009) on bass.

ANIMA
www.myspace.com/theanima

GASOLINE (releasing an album 'V8' this year, btw)
www.myspace.com/gasolinefinland

MAD STAIRS
www.myspace.com/madstairs

Have a great time recording your new album, I am super-in-flames about coming to see you play somewhere in Europe, since I have never seen you live before.

Also, check out my favourite epic rock trio from Finland, Kingston Wall (sadly buried, literally, in 1995 by the suicide of singer/guitarist Petri Walli) at:

www.myspace.com/kingstonwall

Yours, truly,

Definitely Baby (not sure if that's a suitable artist name, but get the joke don't ya!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.

Get the latest from Janes Addiction!