Signed Litho/Ticket

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else from the site who pre-ordered their tickets have received their signed litho yet. If so, how does it look, how's the size?

Mike

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 7:58 AM

I got my litho and tickets for the Portland show yesterday. The lithos look great! I can't wait for the show Saturday!

2. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Wow..they are sending Lithos to shows that haven't even started yet..But for all the folks that have seen their respective shows we are still waiting:(

3. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 8:39 PM

my lithos came today IT RAINED my lithos are ruined total bullshit thanks ups

4. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 3:52 AM

I wasn't impressed with Ground(ctrl)'s job on the packaging either. Sending lithos in open ended tubes? Lame. I'm sure you weren't the only one to get damaged prints - I hope they make things right for you.

5. RE: Signed Litho/Ticket

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 10:47 AM

This has been total crap... Jan 11th I paid for my vip package. I received my tickets the day before the St. Louis show on 2/22. I still have not received my litho! !!!!! Now your telling me that signed lithos are now available to purchase at the merch booth?....... stellar customer service on this one...... I will just get raped by a scalper next time...

6. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 11:30 AM

mbmiller14 wrote:
    This has been total crap... Jan 11th I paid for my vip package. I received my tickets the day before the St. Louis show on 2/22. I still have not received my litho! !!!!! Now your telling me that signed lithos are now available to purchase at the merch booth?....... stellar customer service on this one...... I will just get raped by a scalper next time...

I just heard that too....so uncool. I thought that the only place to get the litho autographed was through the VIP ticket purchase, now they are selling them at the shows???? What gives?

7. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Still waiting for my litho as well. I have a question for those of you who have recieved yours- are they the same signed lithos that are being sold at the shows, or are they different? Thanks, and hopefully I will get mine before Christmas in reasonable condition...

8. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I haven't been to the show yet - but the lithos I received are the same ones that have started to show up on Ebay. I'm not bent that they're being sold at the shows, as long as they're not cheaper than what we paid through the website.

9. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 7:59 PM

Put an email into support to learn status of our order placed back in JANUARY. No response yet. Show on March 13 - no tickets, no litho. Pretty soon it's time to dispute the charges and have a charge back issued.

10. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM

mine showed up Friday for show THIS Saturday

11. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 9:13 PM

What are the dimensions of the signed litho? 18"x24"? Just wondering what size frame I need to buy!

12. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 10:12 AM

you're right on: the lithograph is 18" x 24", but it has rounded edges. i put mine in a standard 18" x 24" frame and it works perfectly.

13. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:41 AM

whats the art on the lithograph? have a picture of it comrade?

14. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:43 AM

does anyone know if with the litho/ticket package comes VIP access before the show?

15. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 5:43 PM

phishrocks wrote:
    does anyone know if with the litho/ticket package comes VIP access before the show?

It didn't for the Columbus show. As far as I know, it didn't give early access to the venue before the non-pre sale ticket people, either, in case anyone going to a GA show was wondering.

16. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Wish mine would just get here already........still waiting.

17. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 5:47 AM

My litho finally arrived yesterday - all I can say is sweet!! Looks awesome!!

Get the latest from Janes Addiction!