Signed Litho/Ticket

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 11:06 AM

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else from the site who pre-ordered their tickets have received their signed litho yet. If so, how does it look, how's the size?

Mike

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I got it for the Massey Hall show - in my account it says it won't be shipped until Monday, Feb 6th (show on Feb 27th).

2. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Thanks, I didn't even notice that in my account - says it will be shipped on February 10.

Should be a great show, also going to the Massey Hall show!

3. RE: Signed Litho/Ticket

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 9:28 AM

I was just wondering how and when we are supposed to get our tickets? I bought tickets for the Feb 27th show in Toronto (can't wait) on the website during the online presale and have heard nothing yet and not received anything either? Does anyone know how this works? Mine also said Feb 6th, but still nothing...

4. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I'm probably going to wait until next Monday then start tracking down folks under the tiny "SUPPORT" link at the bottom of the page...

I'm expecting an awkward, oversized box with a couple rolled posters and a couple concert tickets in an envelope inside the box when they finally do get sent out. My only real concern is if they aren't sent out soon and no one is around to sign for the package (assuming they wouldn't just leave it by the front door) - then there could be another few days added waiting time while it's stuck in local limbo between a truck or their local depot or if they'd just leave it with Canada Post and I'd have to go pick it up wherever they tell me to go get them from.

It seemed so quick and easy to buy the tickets...

5. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I'm starting to get a little worried too. The show for Saint Louis is on Feb 22, which is only 1 1/2 weeks away, so I really hope it comes by next week.

Also, going to the Toronto show but got my tickets through TM, so I already have them! (3rd row balcony)!!

6. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 5:00 AM

I can see in "My Account" that my package for the Toronto show has now been shipped.

7. RE: Signed Litho/Ticket

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 5:55 AM

Has anyone received the lithograph yet??

8. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 7:28 AM

I got my tickets a couple days ago - but no litho's. Sent an email to the support folks at Groundctrl and they replied last night saying the litho's will be sent out by the end of next week. They apologized for some confusion on their end - but I haven't seen anywhere here that anyone has received theirs yet.

Guess we'll have to wait and see, but the groundctrl folks did get back to me promptly and admitted their mistake.

9. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Studio Illness wrote:
    I got my tickets a couple days ago - but no litho's. Sent an email to the support folks at Groundctrl and they replied last night saying the litho's will be sent out by the end of next week. They apologized for some confusion on their end - but I haven't seen anywhere here that anyone has received theirs yet.

Guess we'll have to wait and see, but the groundctrl folks did get back to me promptly and admitted their mistake.

Thanks for the info Studio Illness!!

10. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 3:39 PM

I also got my ticket without the litho. Groundctrl said they were late coming in, and because they wanted to be sure tickets were received on time, are shipping the lithos separately. Likewise, I found the staff really awesome and easy to reach.

11. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 6:11 AM

I see under "My Account" that my litho's were sent out 2/23. No tracking number provided yet, but it took a little while to get one when my tickets were sent.

12. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 11:20 AM

My litho has yet to be issued - still shows as ready but not fulfilled yet.

13. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Hey everyone, we are still sending the lithos out. The band is signing them in small batches and sending to us so it's taken a little longer but they look awesome and are going out.

14. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 6:41 AM

When will tix be sent out for the Atlanta show? It's coming up March 13 and still no tix. No litho yet either. Thank you.

15. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 7:58 AM

I got my litho and tickets for the Portland show yesterday. The lithos look great! I can't wait for the show Saturday!

16. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Wow..they are sending Lithos to shows that haven't even started yet..But for all the folks that have seen their respective shows we are still waiting:(

17. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 8:39 PM

my lithos came today IT RAINED my lithos are ruined total bullshit thanks ups

18. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 3:52 AM

I wasn't impressed with Ground(ctrl)'s job on the packaging either. Sending lithos in open ended tubes? Lame. I'm sure you weren't the only one to get damaged prints - I hope they make things right for you.

19. RE: Signed Litho/Ticket

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 10:47 AM

This has been total crap... Jan 11th I paid for my vip package. I received my tickets the day before the St. Louis show on 2/22. I still have not received my litho! !!!!! Now your telling me that signed lithos are now available to purchase at the merch booth?....... stellar customer service on this one...... I will just get raped by a scalper next time...

20. Re: Signed Litho/Ticket

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 11:30 AM

mbmiller14 wrote:
    This has been total crap... Jan 11th I paid for my vip package. I received my tickets the day before the St. Louis show on 2/22. I still have not received my litho! !!!!! Now your telling me that signed lithos are now available to purchase at the merch booth?....... stellar customer service on this one...... I will just get raped by a scalper next time...

I just heard that too....so uncool. I thought that the only place to get the litho autographed was through the VIP ticket purchase, now they are selling them at the shows???? What gives?

Get the latest from Janes Addiction!