JANES FANS

Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 5:07 PM

Now that our friend at Xiol.org has shut the doors (best of luck to that very dedicated man)why aren't there more people here? I mean the good ones, no haters! A contrary opinion from time to time is GOOD, and there will be, and should be. I'm talking about those with nothing to add. THE NEW MATERIAL IS REALLY AWESOME! It's still growing on me, and I liked it right away, which is the best kind of music to me! I just know that there are a TON of fans out there! Maybe they just don't like these kinds of forums.
Anyway, I'm glad that the folks around my age (38 which I'm very HAPPY to be!) are finally splitting into the two group that I always knew they would as far back as 87'. There are always going to be those that can't move forward, and will ALWAYS AND FOREVER listen to and adhere to the culture of their youth. I even do to some extent, but always try and catch myself cause don't want to fall into that trap. I've listened to all kinds of music since I was a boy. Sure there are the folks that simply don't dig the new sound, but to me I see lots of people afraid to move on trying to clutch desperately to there youth while killing the very essence of what those artists like Jane's where saying in the first place. They missed the point then and their missing the point now. - Zalice

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: JANES FANS

Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 7:31 PM

Interesting. I didn't know that Xiola closed.. but if it's true and you are wondering where the posters from there are I think you will be waiting a very long time to see them show up here. I think we are better off without them anyways. Personally I would rather read 4 posts a year from some average Jane's fans then to read 50 posts a day about how gay Perry is and how shit the band is without Eric...

2. Re: JANES FANS

Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 1:58 PM

Get the latest from Janes Addiction!