presale tix arrivals?

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 9:39 AM

If anybody on here has done presale on this website, especially for the Louisville Palace show in March, have you received your tix via mail yet?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:38 AM

My order says ready now, so I hope they have a tracking number tomorrow. Fingers AND toes crossed!

2. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Same deal here too.......The show is September 4th, 2012 and I have yet to get my pre-sale ticket from Ground CTRL???? The status just says "Ready" which means it has not shipped yet........Not good as this is the 1st time I have not received tickets for a concert within a month of the show and I have attended tons of shows over the years!

3. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Friends -

Here's what the tracking info says about my tickets for the Aug 28 show on the USPS website:
    Projected Delivery Date Aug 29 2012

MY TICKETS DON'T DO ME ANY GOOD IF THEY'RE A DAY LATE! So now what am I supposed to do?? FUUUUUUUUCK!!!

4. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Mine shipped by UPS and I got them Friday. I would email this company again and ask them to transfer to will call. This whole deal is total bull shit. I could've ordered through smithtix and would've received them within 2 days. I hope your tickets really do get here today!!!

5. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 1:58 PM

The tickets arrived today! Now I can relax and start to GET PUMPED FOR THE SHOW! See you there!

6. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I found a bit of peace after finding this in the blogs on here. Someone was nice enough to write after they came back to tell us what happened with the tickets!

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 12:21 PM By: JPAlcide
    I purchased my tickets to the August 17th show @ Williamsburg Park on May 16th, at the time it said that tickets would be shipped UPS ground & the signed lithograph would be will call. It is now August 15th & no sign of the tickets, and "Ground Control" is not answering the phone, nor are they answering the request I sent them to find out...is anyone else having this problem? Perhaps the tickets are will call as well but I'd liek to know that prior to going to the show...please help! Looking forward to the show!!!

Addendum - got it, the Tickets are will call, I guess because they are VIP?

James alcide
    Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 12:21 PM By: JPAlcide

7. Moderator

Re: presale tix arrivals?

Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Hey all, I just wanted to post this to shed some light on the process of presale tickets, and who to contact if you need additional help.
    With presale tickets, once we receive them from the promoter (generally 2-3 weeks before the event) we'll ship them out. This isn't always the case unfortunately.
    If this happens, please contact us either by calling us at 877-GND-CTRL (M-F 9-5 PDT) or by contacting http://support.groundctrl.com. If you don't receive your tickets in time, we can switch them to Will Call, so you can pick them up the day of the show at the venue's box office.

8. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Wade you are awesome for writing that!!!!!
    I was just coming to tell everyone on here the same thing. I found out from another fan on here that if you keep pressing redial with the support number YOU WILL GET THROUGH!!!! Once I was told that, I felt okay. After about 5 redials in a row I did get through. The man at customer service told me that the tickets were late in arriving from the promoter-THEY WERE NEVER SHIPPED. They have been moved to will call (but please call yourself just to be smart) & the lithographs will be sent out later. ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING: When you go to will call you must tell them you bought your tickets through the fan club. I asked the customer service guy if I could post this to help people who were still confused. He told me to put this exact message up.
    THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

9. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Not now

Get the latest from Janes Addiction!