presale tix arrivals?

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 9:39 AM

If anybody on here has done presale on this website, especially for the Louisville Palace show in March, have you received your tix via mail yet?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 3:19 PM

how would you contact anyone about this anyway?

2. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 4:11 AM

Good find there MidlandMike , Mine are slated to be shipped 2/20/12... excellent news!

3. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 10:45 PM

I looked at my order and it says fulfilled BUT I never actually received my ticket. Does anyone know who I can contact about this? My show is in on Feb 27th so I don't have a lot of time.
    I would have asked before but I've been in presales where they've not sent tix till 10 days before. I figured this was one of those sales.

4. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 10:55 PM

ACCBootlegGoddess wrote:
    I looked at my order and it says fulfilled BUT I never actually received my ticket. Does anyone know who I can contact about this? My show is in on Feb 27th so I don't have a lot of time.
    I would have asked before but I've been in presales where they've not sent tix till 10 days before. I figured this was one of those sales.

Ok I went to my e-mail confirmation and clicked on the link there...it says my tix were shipped Feb 13th. WOW cutting it close much?? Since this is going to CANADA from the US. I really hope it arrives in time. I got the one with the lithograph so larger packages take a while to get here - longer than tickets alone. Does anyone know who to contact should my tix not arrive before next Friday? (I will not be able to go home to check my mail on the 27th then go back downtown to make the show on time). Thanks :)

5. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 8:24 AM

I received my Toronto tickets on Wednesday - but no lithographs. I emailed groundctrl (see "Support" at the bottom of most every page on here) and they informed me that the litho's will be sent out by the end of next week.

I was expecting to receive both the tickets & lithos at the same time, but that didn't happen. Lithos should be sent out by the end of next week according to what the folks at groundctrl sent me. I paid for the express courier or whatever so it was approx. 2 days from when I saw the tickets leave Sacramento to when I had them.

Hope your tickets get to you in time - if not, you should be able to make arrangements with groundctrl to pick them up at the will-call window at the venue the night of the show if it comes to that.

6. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 11:14 AM

I'm in Toronto too and I STILL haven't received my tickets for the show. I will not be able to go home after work to check my mail on Monday so I don't know what I'm going to do...esp if the box office doesn't have my order in their system. All I gotta say is THEY BETTER or I will raise so much hell they will need to have a rep of the band come out and offer me something for my trouble cause I'm NOT paying for different seat and I don't want a refund and have to miss the show. This is BULLSHIT!

7. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Studio Illness wrote:
    I received my Toronto tickets on Wednesday - but no lithographs. I emailed groundctrl (see "Support" at the bottom of most every page on here) and they informed me that the litho's will be sent out by the end of next week.

I was expecting to receive both the tickets & lithos at the same time, but that didn't happen. Lithos should be sent out by the end of next week according to what the folks at groundctrl sent me. I paid for the express courier or whatever so it was approx. 2 days from when I saw the tickets leave Sacramento to when I had them.

Hope your tickets get to you in time - if not, you should be able to make arrangements with groundctrl to pick them up at the will-call window at the venue the night of the show if it comes to that.

I was going to do that today as it was after 5pm (both Eastern and Pacific) when I got home yesterday. Thing is Ground control support isn't open on the weekend. I'll fire them off an e-mail right now but I'm also going to call them from work on Monday.
    Janes really needs to align themselves with a better, more reliable company. My friend knows people who had this same problem with other bands presale tickets too
    I think those people eventually got into their shows but I don't know how and if it's in the seats they purchased or diff ones.
    I picked regular mail cause there was like 6-8 weeks before the show. PLENTY of time to send the tix. I've gotten stuff from the US in less than a week before so there is no excuse for this.
    Sorry guys just needed to vent a little bit. :)

8. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 2:45 PM

That totally sucks, ACCBG - hope they straighten your situation out for you (well before showtime). Here's what they've got under the "Support" FAQ stuff about tickets not received;

If the package is returned to us, we will contact you to coordinate reshipment. In the case that the package is lost or delayed by the shipping service while in transit, or by you after being delivered, a list of all ticket purchasers will be provided to the venue box office and they will be able to reissue new sets of tickets to the purchaser at the will call box office on the day of the event upon presentation of a photo ID and receipt.

I'd say just make sure you've got your photo ID & ticket purchase receipt with you when you head out the door Monday. Well that, and give 'em hell...

9. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 10:37 AM

havent got mine for atl show, tryed emailing ground crl but no answer. any advice????

10. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Got all my stuff last night, March 1st for the March 10th show. Yeah!! Counting down the days now

11. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 12:42 PM

still waiting on my tickets for the ATL show next week - just tried gound ctrl and nothing!!!

I guess I will go to will call next Tuesday and hope for the best!!

12. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Just called them and they are still waiting on the tickets - he said hopefully they will have them this Wednesday - call 916.443.9202. If you want them to just leave at will call - you need to call and give them your order #.

Can't wait!!

13. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 5:59 PM

My ATL tix were sent out today by UPS. I called number Auman's listed above and the nice woman gave me the UPS tracking #. That tracking number is also listed next to my order here on the dashboard. So you might look there before calling or if you can't get through. She said all the ATL tix went out today. Whew.

14. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 1:12 PM

what about posters?

15. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 3:42 PM

I'm still waiting on my tickets for the Aug. 28th show. From these posts it sounds like only some of you got them in time. What the fuck is up with that??

16. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Agh! No doubt. The SLC show is next Tuesday and I don't even have a tracking number yet! This is complete bull shit! When I called the ground control, the message just says hig call volume, blah, blah, blah, then says goodbye and hangs up on you. Pissed!!!

17. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:38 AM

My order says ready now, so I hope they have a tracking number tomorrow. Fingers AND toes crossed!

18. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Same deal here too.......The show is September 4th, 2012 and I have yet to get my pre-sale ticket from Ground CTRL???? The status just says "Ready" which means it has not shipped yet........Not good as this is the 1st time I have not received tickets for a concert within a month of the show and I have attended tons of shows over the years!

19. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 10:27 PM

Friends -

Here's what the tracking info says about my tickets for the Aug 28 show on the USPS website:
    Projected Delivery Date Aug 29 2012

MY TICKETS DON'T DO ME ANY GOOD IF THEY'RE A DAY LATE! So now what am I supposed to do?? FUUUUUUUUCK!!!

20. Re: presale tix arrivals?

Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Mine shipped by UPS and I got them Friday. I would email this company again and ask them to transfer to will call. This whole deal is total bull shit. I could've ordered through smithtix and would've received them within 2 days. I hope your tickets really do get here today!!!

Get the latest from Janes Addiction!