Nothing Shocking--haha!--Broken Link Causing Inability To See Or Read Tom Morello's Speech...

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 3:59 PM

Like I stated above & should have left for here, but I get that way & well, hey, that's my "excuse" for the day, um, in seriousness, I tried to click on the link to see what Mr Morello had to say about Jane's & The Guitar Center RockWalk Induction & all I get is this:

as interesting as that is, I would really rather read the words & feel the feel of what was spoken about at the "It's About Time! [In My Opinion]" Ceremony to give Jane's Addiction their rightful place in music history & for all of the world to see, so please, technical person(s) that deal with such endeavors, fix the link so that I & the many others who may want the same opportunity, can get the chance to see what was said and done & all of that jazz... or should I say all of that Classic Alternative that gets more legendary with each listen to every song Jane's has ever written? Yeah, so, I'm smitten, in love, Jane's A-d-d-i-c-t-e-d & for this, I will NOT let Rome burn, but I will cash in, so have at it fellas & hopefully when I try, try again, I can get my heartstring's worth!

And Jane's?
Thank You Boys ForAlways...

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.

Get the latest from Janes Addiction!