Best Jane's Show EVER...

Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Lollapalooza '91...Dallas TX. Headliner after a day of insane performances. Ridiculous stage show, girls in cages, Perkins/Avery rhythm section. And Perry was ringmaster/showman/demon extraordinaire. Can't wait to see them this time around!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Best Jane's Show EVER...

Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Every show I've seen has had incredible moments although I gotta go with either the first Lollapalooza in Denver or Belly Up in Aspen about a year ago. Denver because I stood against the rail center stage for the duration of the day to be as close as possible, which was one the greatest experiences EVER! Aspen because Dave hooked me up with tix, which was just an amazing honor that I appreciate to this day.
    Fortunate enough to catch four other shows along the way. Psyched to see them again!

2. Re: Best Jane's Show EVER...

Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 12:29 PM

So are you the 'Just ask' guy from Dark Matter?
    http://www.musiccavity.com

3. Re: Best Jane's Show EVER...

Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 6:39 AM

Lollapalooza '91 in Toronto was amazing. That was the first time I saw Jane's Addiction live - unbelievable show!! Can't believe its been 21 years already!

4. Re: Best Jane's Show EVER...

Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 6:52 AM

I was at that show too, but unfortunately I was around 17 and overdid it a bit and burnt myself out. I watched the first couple/few songs but got carted away by security/medics around half way through their set. Don't remember too much about it : /

http://www.musiccavity.com

5. Re: Best Jane's Show EVER...

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 7:39 AM

For me I think it was the first Lollapalooza in Mansfield, MA 1991. Incredible. The tour 2 years ago with NIN was pretty good too!

6. Re: Best Jane's Show EVER...

Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 10:25 AM

WildMan wrote:
    For me I think it was the first Lollapalooza in Mansfield, MA 1991. Incredible. The tour 2 years ago with NIN was pretty good too!

The stage design from the NIN/JA tour was awesome, too! I can't wait to see the artwork etc this time around...
    .I'm Sarfa... please don't make me Barfa.

Get the latest from Janes Addiction!