Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar Festival

Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Jane's opening up for Alice in Chains in Toronto this August, anyone got a presale code for the RockstarUPROAR.com presale? Would love to get PIT tickets to see Jane's again at MolAmp, the 2009 NIN/JA show was awesome.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar Festival

Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Anyone have the presale for Irvine?!?!

2. RE: Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar Festival

Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Extremely disappointed that the Jane's site didn't supply presale passwords like they did in 2009. All the pit tickets sold out in the pre-sale for irvine. I just wanted to buy 1 pit ticket. We the fans, should get first choice. I guess, it now comes down to corporate sponsors, $$$. That fucking sucks! I thought Dave, Perry and Stephen were above that. I'm shelling out more than $200 for tix not including gas and swag for two shows. Probably about $300 to see them along with my friends in San Diego shelling out $100's to see them. I don't mind the $ cuz I live for Jane's. it's just the fact that u can't get 1 pit ticket cuz it's all sold out in the fucking presale. Being a fan since 86, and been to countless shows all over the country I've never had this problem. :(. I also think part of the problem is being in irvine, being so close to LA, do they hold tix for celebs?
    [b:( :( :( :( :( ]
    I guess Dave is right, "Trust No One."
    "Trust No One"

Get the latest from Janes Addiction!