the brick- worst venue ever!

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 10:17 PM

im sad this is my first post on the forum. For my birthday i bought 2 tix to see Janes at the brick in Minneapolis for my friend and I. We were so excited for the concert, counted down the days, watched ink master in anticipation, etc.

We got to the venue and it was packed. expected, yes. however, what wasnt expected is that because of the poor design of the venue, we couldn't find any spot in the entire place where we could actually SEE the band perform. we didn't just have an obstructed view, we had NO VIEW OF THE band at all. We had to watch the concert on a small tv screen with poor picture quality from the balcony. I'm so upset and extremely disappointed I spent full price for tickets with no view.

If I wanted to watch concert footage, i can do that on youtube for free at home on my laptop. I really was not able to enjoy the concert at all. :-(

Replies to This Posting

1. 1% avatar 1%

Re: the brick- worst venue ever!

Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 9:40 PM

The Brick to give full refunds for Jane's Addiction show.

http://dev.thebrickmn.com/gmletter.php

"We have an obligation to make this right for our customers, which is why we are offering all Jane's Addiction ticket holders a refund."

Jeff Kehr / General Manager/ The Brick

This is certainly the correct way to handle this situation.

All the people i know wanna be left alone
    Some people i don't know
    They want to leave you alone
    I guess you gotta be just be just like them

That makes me one.....

2. Re: the brick- worst venue ever!

Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 11:06 PM

this does make me feel better, although all i really wanted was see jane's addiction and all their pure hotness. ive seen concert photos from other shows online, and damn, the guys are lookin sexy as ever. :-) feel bad about the venting here, but am glad the venue is doing right by their fans.
    lucyinthesky58@gmail.com

Get the latest from Janes Addiction!