1. cutienibbler avatar

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 4:42 PM, cutienibbler said:

Did anyone receive a refund for the cancelled show tickets yet? I bought through this website, and it's impossible to get a hold of them by phone... sent a request through their support link, hopefully that works.

2. salasalas avatar

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 9:01 PM, salasalas said:

Lame.

3. donutduran avatar

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 6:41 AM, donutduran said:

I was REALLY hoping that this show was going to be rescheduled but today I got my refund telling me that the show is indeed officially cancelled. What a drag. Why is this event even on the website any more? Why hasn't anyone provided an explanation to the fans? I'm so bummed.

4. Julie2012 avatar

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 7:49 PM, Julie2012 said:

I've been a fan of Jane's since I was 14 and was really looking forward to this! I only saw them once because they broke up right after I became a fan but then magically reconnected and I got to see them at the Journal in Albuquerque but they only played a 45 minute set! I would rather have two new tickets to a new show instead of a refund.

5. ch1l3ch1ca avatar

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 3:41 PM, ch1l3ch1ca said:

Has anyone who bought their tickets via ground control been given a refund yet? So far they don't seem to acknowledge the show has been cancelled.

6. Dsmith1099 avatar

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Dsmith1099 said:

WTF? The answer about the Kiva not being not able to accomdate their stage seems like total BS to me. They should work that stuff out in advance. I think they didn't sell enough tickets for this stop and they said a big F-U to their ABQ fans even though this tour is playing in smaller venues we apparently did something to make it not worth their time to come here for a small crowd. So dissapointed and pissed off. I hope I am wrong but whatever the reason it sucks

7. Oldmanjoe avatar

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Oldmanjoe said:

The latest i heard was the Kiva couldn't hold the Jane's show. Apparently the set is too big or something.
    It would be really cool if JA could somehow make this right.
    The Kiva should be on the hook to bring them back, but not at an outdoor venue.

8. ch1l3ch1ca avatar

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 1:21 PM, ch1l3ch1ca said:

Groundcontrl should refund they entire amount. The dates on the lithograph are now wrong anyway. If the show is rescheduled are they going to send us a new one with the new date at no extra charge?

9. 505Jeff avatar

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 12:04 PM, 505Jeff said:

Ground Control is trying to figure out if show is cancelled or rescheduled. If you received a lithograph...we might be on the hook for that no matter what! They said they should have some answers in the next day or two.

10. 505Jeff avatar