1. Spicyglittergirl avatar

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Spicyglittergirl said:

Made a trip to Milwaukee from Minneapolis after not actually "seeing" the band in MPLS due to the worst venue ever. Thank you for not being sold out to take up this option. This is my 2nd time to The Rave and it is one of my favorite venues to rock out and have a great time.
    Jane's Addiction ..you were amazing and very into the crowd which made my night after the Mpls show. Love you and hope to see you again, sooner than later this time!

2. Reinis avatar

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Reinis said:

My Life is complete.... Took in Janes show last in MKE They pulled all the Goodies Very old to new Go see them however you can!!!

3. Kellyjane avatar

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 12:35 PM, Kellyjane said:

TO: "msparisgirl" - I AM SOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!! You will be able to hear, as well as ***SEE*** them!!!!! How long of a drive from MPLS? (I have never been to Milwaukee) - If you run into a girl named Eva, tell her that Kelly says "hi" - Have fun tonight!

4. Reinis avatar

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 8:00 PM, Reinis said:

Is any body out there!!! Janes Mo Fo Addiction Is in MKE Talk To me "HERE WE GO" ...
    I need Feed Back

5. Reinis avatar

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 7:56 PM, Reinis said:

One day until the big Event holy conolie going to be a heat wave inside so wear your shorts... If u find me i'll buy Drinks!!!

6. msparisgirl avatar

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 8:41 AM, msparisgirl said:

Just bought tickets for Milwaukee! Went to the show in Minneapolis and could not see the stage. Great sound, of course, but I'm definitely looking forward to SEEING the show this time!

7. wikidkewl avatar

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 9:24 PM, wikidkewl said:

Been waiting a long time to see this band! I can barely contain myself!

8. Reinis avatar

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:45 PM, Reinis said:

Here we go... Jane says 4 dayzzz untill showtime... Been waiting lets do this!!! MKE WI

9. Willis74 avatar

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Willis74 said:

Saw the Chicago Metro show and it was great!! Got tickets to the Milwaukee show and asked my wife to go since she went to school there, saw the set list for the first show and became very excited!! Just found out that Janes was playing in Chillicothe this summer, three shows in one year wow I can't beleive it!!

10. WrongGirl12 avatar

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 10:29 AM, WrongGirl12 said:

This show is gonna be so sick! Cannot wait to see Jane's for the second time since Lollapalooza! Was pissed I missed the Chicago Metro show but this venue is incredible! Stoked for a JA road trip :)