1. Valmidd760 avatar

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 12:32 PM, Valmidd760 said:

This concert is tomorrow and there is still no time?...I am a long time fan and my daughter bought tickets on presale from the fan site back in June and they still never arrived and there is no time so WTF? Do I make the trip from Seattle to Portland?, Do I spend the gas money? Does my daughter take the day off of work?...the money has been spent but nothing has been given...Disappointed Fan!

2. djblank avatar

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 5:58 PM, djblank said:

Not what was purchased and not what was promised. I filed with BBB to get a full refund. If that doesn't work, the filing in Small Claims Court will go forward. I'm tired of dealing with these theives. No response, no customer service, lies upon lies . . . enough already.

3. SoxRocker avatar

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 9:42 PM, SoxRocker said:

The posters are mailed and the tickets are held at will call at Keller Auditorium.

4. djblank avatar

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 4:43 PM, djblank said:

For anyone considering filing in the County of Sacramento Small Claims Court (you don't have to live there to file), here are some helpful websites:

California Dept. of Consumer Affairs - http://www.dca.ca.gov/

Superior Court of California Small Claims Advisory Clinic - http://www.saccourt.ca.gov/small-claims/small-claims.aspx

I’ll be filing in the next few days for my three separate orders that were never shipped (over $400 worth of tickets). According to the County of Sacramento website, you can file for monetary damages, serving fees (Sheriff or private process server), court and legal fees not to exceed either $2,500 for unlimited claims or $10,000 for one claim. This process will force ground(ctrl) to respond and address each plaintiff’s claim.

Each person has a voice and a potential claim. My tickets were gifts that were supposed to have shipped on August 6th. Tell ground(ctrl) we will not stand for this and they cannot get away with this level of blatant fraud and misrepresentation!

5. JohnnyT avatar

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 2:51 PM, JohnnyT said:

Here is Ground "Lack of" CNTRL's customer service #: 1-877-463-2875

6. Melissa Barrett77 avatar

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Melissa Barrett77 said:

They don't even have a showtime yet either.... hopefully the tickets come soon. If not, we can get them at the will call box.

7. Erik Z. avatar

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Erik Z. said:

I too bought by ticket thru this site via Grnd Control, and have not received it. How can I contact the promoter about this? I need to know how to gain entry, what I need to show at the ticket office etc. Help!

8. JohnnyT avatar

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 12:44 PM, JohnnyT said:

I hope to be there....Only problem is my tickets have not shipped yet and there is only 1-week until showtime!?!?!?!??? I made the ticket purchase on June 6th as well......Definitely a problem with Ground CTRL...Maybe I should contact Major Tom???

9. djblank avatar

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 3:23 AM, djblank said:

Please tell me more than 10 fans will be attending the show @ the Keller. Where is the pre-funk? Let's coordinate and go to the Keller en masse!! YOUR TRUE NATURE CALLING!!!!!!!

10. lbatchle avatar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:28 PM, lbatchle said:

I was able to buy my tickets without a citibank card or a ticketmaster gift card.