1. kpobie avatar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 11:19 AM, kpobie said:

As of 11:15 am, here's what citi presale seat availability looks like:

And it hasn't changed much in the last half hour.

2. kpobie avatar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 11:02 AM, kpobie said:

I have a citi card but figured out the ticketmaster gift card route when I went to pay and had one lying around. And by the way, I'm looking at the citi presale availability map right now, and there are LOADS of good seats in the first 15-20 rows still available....I'd estimate 100 seats closer than row S...and then at least another 200-300 available in the Orchestra area from row S back. There are not a lot of people buying tix now...I can tell by seeing how fast the seats go...and if you spend 20 minutes to run and get a ticketmaster gift card...it'll pay off. I know it sucks...but worth it if you want good seats. And PS...if I'd have the info any earlier I would have posted it...just don't think the band can do it independently as they have relationships with ticketmaster and I'm sure TM doesn't want them putting workarounds to their promos on their official website.

3. djblank avatar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:47 AM, djblank said:

We know it isn't your fault, be I'm not alone is saying we sure would have liked this info BEFORE the presale at 10am. You would think the good people at this website would have shared that nugget of info beforehand. Are we now supposed to drop everything, go source a TM Gift Card and then hope for seats that aren't in the nosebleed section? Pure bollocks. Good thing I already got my Seattle show tix!

4. kpobie avatar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:37 AM, kpobie said:

Be sure and buy the ticketmaster gift card at a ticketmaster outlet (or some grocery stores and other places that sell gift cards have them)...don't order online as it won't arrive in time to use on this. Still good seats available.

5. kpobie avatar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:32 AM, kpobie said:

FYI, you can use ticketmaster gift cards to buy in the Citi presale. So go buy a ticketmaster gift card with any credit card, use the citi passcode mentioned earlier, pay with the ticketmaster gift card, and you're all set...don't have to meet the credit card requirement.

6. SoxRocker avatar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:31 AM, SoxRocker said:

Thought this was supposed to be a JA presale, not just a Citibank presale. Had great seats, but since I don't belong the to the Citibank club, will have to wait till tomorrow. This truly is a bunch of shit.

7. djblank avatar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:25 AM, djblank said:

Apparently, long-time JA fans have to wait for the Citi-card shitbags to get the good tix first (i.e. you MUST have a Citibank Visa/MC/AMEX to purchase - I tried with the passcode and another CC with no luck). Corporate America can go fuck itself!!

8. petedogg76 avatar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:20 AM, petedogg76 said:

I think you have to be a citi bank credit card holder...the passcode is 546616

9. formerlywarmer avatar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:10 AM, formerlywarmer said:

What is the pre sale code how does itwork..?..

10. petedogg76 avatar

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 9:02 AM, petedogg76 said:

How do I get the presale password for this...Don't tickets go on sale tomorrow..Presale?