1. Melissa Barrett77 avatar

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Melissa Barrett77 said:

They don't even have a showtime yet either.... hopefully the tickets come soon. If not, we can get them at the will call box.

2. Erik Z. avatar

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Erik Z. said:

I too bought by ticket thru this site via Grnd Control, and have not received it. How can I contact the promoter about this? I need to know how to gain entry, what I need to show at the ticket office etc. Help!

3. JohnnyT avatar

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 12:44 PM, JohnnyT said:

I hope to be there....Only problem is my tickets have not shipped yet and there is only 1-week until showtime!?!?!?!??? I made the ticket purchase on June 6th as well......Definitely a problem with Ground CTRL...Maybe I should contact Major Tom???

4. djblank avatar

On Sun, Aug 5, 2012 at 3:23 AM, djblank said:

Please tell me more than 10 fans will be attending the show @ the Keller. Where is the pre-funk? Let's coordinate and go to the Keller en masse!! YOUR TRUE NATURE CALLING!!!!!!!

5. lbatchle avatar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:28 PM, lbatchle said:

I was able to buy my tickets without a citibank card or a ticketmaster gift card.

6. kpobie avatar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 11:19 AM, kpobie said:

As of 11:15 am, here's what citi presale seat availability looks like:

And it hasn't changed much in the last half hour.

7. kpobie avatar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 11:02 AM, kpobie said:

I have a citi card but figured out the ticketmaster gift card route when I went to pay and had one lying around. And by the way, I'm looking at the citi presale availability map right now, and there are LOADS of good seats in the first 15-20 rows still available....I'd estimate 100 seats closer than row S...and then at least another 200-300 available in the Orchestra area from row S back. There are not a lot of people buying tix now...I can tell by seeing how fast the seats go...and if you spend 20 minutes to run and get a ticketmaster gift card...it'll pay off. I know it sucks...but worth it if you want good seats. And PS...if I'd have the info any earlier I would have posted it...just don't think the band can do it independently as they have relationships with ticketmaster and I'm sure TM doesn't want them putting workarounds to their promos on their official website.

8. djblank avatar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:47 AM, djblank said:

We know it isn't your fault, be I'm not alone is saying we sure would have liked this info BEFORE the presale at 10am. You would think the good people at this website would have shared that nugget of info beforehand. Are we now supposed to drop everything, go source a TM Gift Card and then hope for seats that aren't in the nosebleed section? Pure bollocks. Good thing I already got my Seattle show tix!

9. kpobie avatar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:37 AM, kpobie said:

Be sure and buy the ticketmaster gift card at a ticketmaster outlet (or some grocery stores and other places that sell gift cards have them)...don't order online as it won't arrive in time to use on this. Still good seats available.

10. kpobie avatar

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:32 AM, kpobie said:

FYI, you can use ticketmaster gift cards to buy in the Citi presale. So go buy a ticketmaster gift card with any credit card, use the citi passcode mentioned earlier, pay with the ticketmaster gift card, and you're all set...don't have to meet the credit card requirement.