1. sean mckenna avatar

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 8:18 AM, sean mckenna said:

I ordered three pairs of tickets with the autographed lithographs. Have not received tickets for tonights show and when I talked to the people in Syracuse, they had nothing there at will call. No tickets, no lithographs, nothing.. What the fuck?!?!?!

2. JYerks avatar

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 9:21 PM, JYerks said:

Phew just got my ticket today but no autographed litho in there, WTF!! I called grdctrl today and they said would call me back after talking to shipping dept and never got a call back. I am so disappointed with them! This is my 1st and last time ordering thru them I can tell you that! I surely hope my autograph litho didn't get hijacked. Did anyone else have the same problem that ordered the package deal??

3. JYerks avatar

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 4:48 PM, JYerks said:

I ordered mine in May also and recently called cust srvc to ask wtf was going on....they said waiting on promotor to send the tix to them so they can mail out. I was like come on its 2wks til the show....so they said oh don't worry they ll be there b4 then. So I'm beginningto have my reservations abt it. I've never had probs b4 with any other bands. This is the 1st, and will most certainly be the last!

4. varengo71 avatar

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 3:49 PM, varengo71 said:

Ordered tix in May, have not received yet, cannot track on USPS website... am I skrewed??

5. Holvy avatar

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Holvy said:

@terri, 113 should be the seat number. The presale tix for the Landmark are the entire LeftCenter Odd section, and that section goes back to row P which is only 16 rows back. The Landmark website has a seating chart and views from the seats. Check it out! http://landmarktheatre.org/seating_1231.html

Can't wait for the show, saw them in Albany in March, great time!

6. terrileecurtis avatar

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 2:25 PM, terrileecurtis said:

Couldnt get any good seats ....Bummer !!!!!! Was all ready way back to 113 ..work sucks !!!

7. Rick B. avatar

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Rick B. said:

saw these guys in Rochester a few months back. Definitely worth the $$. Great Show!!!